April 23, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
In addition to automotive repair, vehicle sales has now been clarified as “essential business” according to the US Department of Homeland Security. Accordingly, our Sales, Parts, and Service Departments are all open to serve our customers’ transportation needs. During this time we have limited our hours of operations for each Department. In an effort to maintain social distancing, our Sales showroom is open by appointment only.
—–Temporary Store Hours—–
Sales: Showroom by Appointment- Mon-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm
Parts & Service: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority during this very challenging time. Our departments will continue to implement the following measures:
● Social Distancing and Sanitation Protocol in place and posted in all entrances.
● Alcohol based hand sanitizers, sanitized pens, and Plexiglas barriers at each customer facing work station.
● Employees to wear face coverings during operations. Recommended complimentary disposable face masks available upon request for clients use.
● Increased hourly cleanings and sanitizing the most frequented areas in our stores multiple times throughout the day.
● Vehicle common touch points sanitized prior to deliveries.
● Ensuring our actions remain consistent with the latest recommendations and expert guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
● Regular communication with our team regarding preventative measures to protect their health and the health of our guests – including social distancing, no handshaking, personal hygiene, etc.
We want to thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers and our community.
Jo Hannah Hoehn
President, Hoehn JLR, Inc